We are so happy to announce that we will be reopening the week of May 4th on a limited basis!
We are excited to see all of our patients again! With the understanding that we have six weeks worth of patients to be seen, and the state is limiting the number of patients allowed in the office at one time, please be aware of the following:
- We will be assigning appointment times in order to accommodate all of those who missed appointments.
- We will reach out to you through text and email with your assigned appointment time. Please do not call to schedule an appointment.
- If you have a question, the best way to contact us is to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the patient's name and office location.
- Please watch for emailed information regarding appointment check in procedures as we follow the state's guidelines to keep everyone safe.
- See below for link to informed consent form. This is currently REQUIRED due to COVID-19.
We appreciate all of our patients and are committed to work through this as efficiently and safely as possible!
Due to COVID-19, please fill out and submit the REQUIRED informed consent form at the link below